Membership entitles the individual to receive the quarterly Journal of International Academy of Periodontology, and attend IAP Congresses at a discounted rate. The IAP has recently been recognized as the official "Periodontal arm" of the Federation Dentaire Internationale (FDI) and collaborates with the FDI to speakers for Continuing Education courses, particularly in developing regions of the world.
- Active ($60.00 USD): For any dentist who is registered with a specialist postgraduate qualification in Periodontology.
- Associate ($60.00 USD): For any dentist who is not qualified for Active membership, and any person who is certified to practice dental hygiene, or perform duties relevant to the practice of periodontics.
- Student ($30.00 USD): For dental school graduates who are presently in postgraduate training in periodontology.
- National Societies ($250.00 USD): For National Societies.
- Educational Organizations ($150.00 USD): For Educational Organizations.
- Corporate ($1,500.00 USD): For Corporate Organizations.
Methods of Payment
- By Fax
The membership application can be faxed to +1 617-262-4021.
Requires a Visa or Mastercard number.
- By Mail
The membership application can be mailed to:
ATTN: Alecha Pantaleon
245 First Street, Suite 1755
Cambridge, MA, USA 02142
Requires a Visa/Mastercard number or a US Dollar Check, drawn on a US bank and made payable to "The International Academy of Periodontology."
- Refunds will normally be sent in the same method as the original payment (i.e., checks will be issued for payments by check, and credit cards will be credited for payments by credit card). If a wire transfer is requested, IAP will pass on all wire transfer fees to the recipient.
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for your refund to be processed.